How long have you been struggling with bloating?
If it's too many years, you are not alone.
Struggling with bloating is very frustrating.
It seems like everything you eat makes your belly bloat. I've read a lot about what makes your belly bloat and have tried almost every product but nothing helped me to get rid of the bloating until....
- Gastric distension
- Lactose, Fructose, and Food Intolerance
- Food Allergy
- Air Swallowing, a nervous habit
- Gas-producing Foods
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Infection, blockage or disease
- Visceral Fat
- Ovarian Cysts
- Intestinal Parasites
- Celiac Disease
- Stress or anxiety
- Coffee and chocolate can stimulate the digestive tract
- Meals high in fat are often too hard for the system to digest
- Foods that are extremely hot or cold
- Bubble gum
- Vegetables and fruits that contain starches
Bloating ReliefThere are several things that can help you relieve the pressure in the stomach like the followings:
- Taking a walk after meals
- Exercising regularly
- Herbal teas break up gas bubbles that can develop
- Drink plenty of water
- Eating 6 small meals a day
- Eat sweet potatoes
- Avoid swallowing air by eating slowly, avoid gulping food or beverage.
- Chew your food thoroughly before you swallow.
- Avoid drinking through a straw.
- Avoid chewing gum or eating hard candy.
- Stop smoking
- Make sure dentures fit properly.
- Keep calm. Tension and anxiety can cause you to swallow air.
- Avoid constipation.
- Avoid laxatives.
- Gluten Free
Keep a food diary. When you feel bloated, write down what you ate or drank. Once these problem foods are identified, avoid or limit them to reduce or prevent symptoms.
If you suspect milk or other dairy products are causing your symptoms, try lactose free products. They are delicious and helped me a lot with the bloating. There are many lactose free products available like lactose free milk, yogurt, cheese, etc.
If you cook with dry beans, soak them in water overnight, then pour off the water and cook the soaked beans in fresh water. This may reduce the amount of natural sugars in the beans after the cooling process and help prevent gas and bloating.
When you cook rice, put the rice in a bowl and let it run under cold water a few minutes so there is less starch.
It might take you a little while but you have to try and test different foods until you find out what is causing your belly to bloat.
HerbalSlim247's meal replacement shakes, protein, vitamins and especially the Herbal Aloe helped me eliminate the bloating and I have already lost 30 lbs.
I haven't felt this great in a very long time. I am loving my new bloat free belly and hope you will too!!